Technology Specialist - TELUS Health
Ready to create innovative solutions?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, team-centric environment? Do you love solving problems by leveraging creative solutions? Do you want to be in a space where your knowledge and experience will improve the health outcomes for Canadians?
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
In this role, as a key member of our National Systems Architecture team, you will be joining a growing team of specialists who are working to transform health data solutions for Canadian doctors.
- Managing existing and develop new system solutions for hosted Electronic Medical Record (EMR) applications
- Provide direction and guidance to other teams: Dev, QA, Sales, Operations, on complex technical components of an implementation
- Documenting technical system requirements and technical configurations
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues for hosted EMR systems
- Manage lab systems for new product development and systems updates
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- At least 3 years of experience in a Windows systems management role
- Ability to work on large, multi-functional complex systems
- Experience with building technical documents/reference materials
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
Note: This position will require occasional weekend and evening work.
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TVÂ™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.