Senior Strategy Manager - Mobility Solutions - Strategy Planning
Make strategic decisions that will shape the future!
Are you interested in helping to shape the strategy of Consumer & Small Business Marketing?
Join the Strategy Planning team, and be at the heart of critical decision making for Marketing.
Our team supports the entire Mobility Solutions & Channel organization, which includes both Wireless & Channel - Sales portfolios. We work with a wide variety of teams to ensure our strategic priorities are successful, and that we remain on top of any competitive developments. If you're looking to add value, interact with senior leaders and bring a breadth of knowledge, we're looking for you!
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
You will work on key strategic initiatives, such as Strat Checks, Board Reviews, and other executive level forums. Working with project teams around the organization, you'll connect the dots between our day to day activities, and the broader TELUS strategy. You will help shape and lead without authority on deliverables that are key to our success and be involved in engagements that are on our top 20 priority list for the company.
- Work as trusted advisors within the TELUS organization
- Collaborate with both leadership, and working teams, you will serve as the central connection point to bring all the initiatives into one cohesive strategy
- Regularly analyze our results, to understand where there are opportunities and provide solutions to our brand and customers
- Develop relationships not just within Mobility Solutions & Channel team, but across the rest of the organization as well to ensure there is understanding and alignment to our priorities
- Team player, creative, entrepreneurial, willing to experiment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify critical areas and issues
- Proven ability to collaborate, and verbally and visually communicate effectively with all levels including senior executives
- Manage ambiguity and synthesize complex information into meaningful information and recommendations
- Navigate through complex organizational dynamics and use influencing and negotiating skills to create desired outcomes
- Experience working with all levels of management across the organization and presenting to senior management
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, or other related field
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience building business cases and strategic documents
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- In-depth understanding of TELUS business, including both wireline and wireless domain