Pharmacy Software Support Agent I (TELUS Health)
We currently have roles on our Pharmacy Kroll support team and our Health Benefits Management teams:
The TELUS Health- Kroll team is an industry leader in the development and implementation of pharmacy software solutions in Canada. As a Technical Customer Service Agent I, you will have to ability to use your technical expertise and directly help retail pharmacy clients nationwide. You will provide support via incoming calls/emails to support Kroll software issues from our community of 4500 + pharmacies. As an expert in your field you must be available to work rotating shifts to support our Kroll pharmacy clients nationwide.
Our Health Benefits Management team, deals directly with retail pharmacy clients, dental offices and patients nationwide, assisting with the transmission and processing of health benefit claims . As a Technical Customer Service Agent I, you will provide support via incoming calls/emails and help analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues. As an integral part of the team, you will facilitate exchanging information and adjudicating claims to support our clients with effective benefits management solutions.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are comfortable with technology, and love to work in a collaborative environment, then please read on!
Here's what YOU will be doing:
- Perform first-level support for pharmacy software issues
- Manage, resolve, and/or escalate all incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets received while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and service
- Document, troubleshoot and resolve issues through the internal ticketing system
- Determine severity of issues and prioritize resolution/escalation
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and exceed customer expectations
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Pharmacy Technician diploma, certification or hands on pharmacy experience is a strong asset
- Proficient pharmacy or health benefit claims management knowledge is a requirement (1-3 years experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to identify, diagnose and resolve issues
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Sense of humor and superb communication skills
- Proficient in English both written and verbal is a requirement
- Bilingualism in English/French is a strong asset
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated with a thirst for knowledge
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Help desk experience
- You will be required to work rotating shifts 7 days a week, anywhere from 5 A.M. to 2 A.M.
- Downtown Toronto with direct access to Union Station