Marketing Manager - Multicultural Marketing
Ready to connect with the multifaceted multicultural communities?
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- You have strong quantitative analytics and problem solving skills
- You thrive working in a fast paced and often ambiguous environment
- You enjoy leading and facilitating cross functional teams (4P focus)
- You have excellent relationship building and negotiation skills required to obtain commitment from cross-functional teams to support and deliver on priorities
- You have a continuous improvement mentality and enjoy challenging the status quo
- You have a strong bias to action with the ability to work independently, come up with new ideas and execute on them to produce the required results
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit which will drive passionate ownership, and responsibility for the business
- You have excellent writing, communication and presentation skills-comfortable presenting and communicating with senior leadership team
Who is TELUS? We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TVÂ™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions. Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need. Do you share our passion? At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities. At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.