Home Solutions Advisor (Calgary)
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together:
Our technicians are the face of TELUS in our communities and trusted advisors in the home - providing exceptional service experiences and expert recommendations to ensure our customers receive the full benefits of our growing suite of products and services. As a Home Solutions Advisor, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting TV, Internet, home phone and security services while driving future growth for TELUS by provide exemplary customer service and education to our customers face to face on both new and existing products in the customer's home. As a trusted member of the team and onsite support to our loyal customers you will also highlight any sales opportunities designed to help our customers get the best out of their TELUS experience.
Are you someone who?
- Has a real passion for technology
- Loves helping others and finding ways to share your knowledge
- Enjoys being part of a team and working collaboratively with others
We need passionate and enthusiastic people, who will provide considerate and dedicated personalized customer service, that want to start their exciting career at TELUS.
Start dates will begin in January 2019. Comprehensive paid training will be provided for 6 to 8 weeks to ensure your career success at TELUS.
What's in it for you?
Rewards of starting your career with TELUS include an hourly wage of $20.00 with added performance incentives and annual bonuses. We also offer employee share purchase plans, service discounts and additional benefits. You will have the chance to create a long term career with a leading-edge team that strongly believes in giving back to the communities in which we work, live and serve.
Finally, a career you'll love.
- You care about providing exceptional customer experiences, overcoming objections and handling both favourable and unfavourable customer interactions.
- You are comfortable with solutions based selling - recommending products to your customers and up-selling TELUS services and products.
- You work collaboratively in a team environment and can also work with minimal supervision
- You have broad problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- You are able to maintain a high level of performance while working with time constraints in a dynamic work environment
- You've got normal colour vision which is required to work with colour-coded wiring.
- You can balance a physically demanding workload, which includes standing, lifting, climbing, bending, crawling in confined spaces and working in a variety of indoor/outdoor environments
- Able to work various shifts (days, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays) to meet business needs and customer availability including out of town assignments
- Fluent in English with a clear and genuine communication style; additional languages considered beneficial
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- You possess a natural Technical Aptitude, and proficient knowledge of common consumer electronic devices
- You are dedicated to continuous learning with abilities to learn formally and informally in a dynamic environment
- Meet applicable testing requirements
- Previous experience and/or education in telecommunications will be considered, but not necessary
- You have a clean and valid Class 5 Driver's License or other provincial equivalent (a driver's abstract will be needed).
- You've completed a minimum of grade 11 math (we'll need your transcripts and/or diplomas).
Note: A Security Alarm Installer License will be required along with a Criminal Background Check. You will need to be able to clear both.
Who is TELUS?