Enterprise Sales Account Manager - TELUS Consumer Health
Ready to create new opportunities in uncharted territory?
TELUS is committed to changing the way healthcare in Canada works for you, your family, and your loved ones. What part might you play?
We collectively need to find solutions that will benefit all Canadians to meet the challenge of unsustainable rising costs, long wait times and an increasingly older population. Make no mistake, our journey to address Canada's greatest social challenge of this generation, healthcare, will be long and challenging, but the chance to have an impact on all Canadians and build a new business for TELUS will be worth it!
The TELUS Consumer Health team is focused on empowering Canadians to take control of their health and the health of their loved ones with the right information, tools and support they need to live healthier and happier lives. As a global telecommunications leader and one of the largest Information Technology (IT) healthcare providers in Canada, we are well positioned to play a leadership role in bringing new services to market to address this significant challenge.
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
You will use your extensive skills and experience to lead enterprise sales of the Babylon by TELUS Health - Virtual Care product. Your deep passion for customers, people, sales and success, and your comfort with ambiguity and forging new paths will be instrumental in developing relationships that result in a win-win for both the clients and TELUS. You will get to touch on a number of industries, in both the private and public sector.
- Lead the development and implementation of the account strategy
- Find, connect with, and understand current and prospective customers' needs, business issues, and buying motives
- Deliver the right solution for clients' evolving business requirements with prompt and efficient service
- Negotiate contractual agreements in accordance with TELUS' policy and procedures
- Build trust and loyalty, resulting in solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers and strategic alliances
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts, funnel hygiene, target/objective updates
- Work with internal teams to develop and implement new processes to support this new and growing business
- Deep passion for customers, people and sales, and have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and forging new paths
- Ability to drive results through building trust and loyalty, resulting in solid relationships with key decision-makers and strategic alliances
- Confident, and a track record of taking initiative, and driving results with a sense of urgency
- Able to collaborate effectively in situations without formal influence & across geographies
- Persuasive in negotiating mutually satisfactory resolutions
- Skilled in problem solving, decisions making, financial assessment, and most of all, you are known for your excellent presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit which will drive passionate ownership, and responsibility for the business
- Tenacity, resilience and leadership that enables you to overcome challenges and create solutions
- Self-awareness with the ability to give, take, and act on, feedback in a positive way
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TVÂ™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.