Developer Analyst III - TELUS Health
Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies?
TELUS Health Solutions is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. It develops and manages solutions that automate transactions and the secure exchange of information to increase the process efficiency and quality of service of its customers.
Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
At TELUS Health Solutions, we are as driven to take on the next challenge as you are. Join the team at one of Canada's leading Information Technology (IT) providers, and help us take our work-and your career-to exciting new places.
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
As the Developer Analyst III in the iElectronic Health Records (iEHR) team of TELUS Health, you will work within the user interface, health information access layer and database tiers of the iEHR stack. You will also participate in the design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of end-user enhancements, system to system messaging interfaces as well as defect fixes.
If you are ready to join one of Canada's top employers, read on...
- Participate in interpreting system requirements and defining user workflows
- Liaise with internal team members, client analysts, vendor partners and/or other systems departments
- Participate in the generation and review of code, test plans, test cases and unit testing
- Provide Level 3 support
- Assist in effort estimations and project planning processes
- Peer reviews, mentoring, communications with product team and/or external customer
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Advanced production system support, unit/assembly testing skills, solutioning and problem solving skills
- Advanced analytical decision making, priority management, risk analysis, business process knowledge and acumen and conceptual thinking skills
- Good time management skills and ability to work well independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact at all levels with clients, vendors and/or internal teams
- Prior experience of working on continuous integration & continuous delivery (CI/CD) framework
- Experience with Docker, ReactJS
- Experience in test case automation, test driven development and use of tools such as cucumber
- Experience of working in Agile software development life cycle (SDLC) environment