Territory Manager - Timmins, Ontario
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
POSITION TITLE: Territory Manager
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager – Ontario East
DEPARTMENT: Field Sales
LOCATION: Timmins, Ontario
BAND LEVEL: L4
POSITION START DATE: March 4th, 2024
About TTI Canada & Milwaukee
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. Our industry-leading Milwaukee brand offers innovative heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools that are transforming how we work by delivering quality products with exceptional durability. Our dedication to company-wide innovation has led to our cordless leadership position across all product categories. We are fast, nimble, and aggressive, constantly striving to “raise the bar” in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
Milwaukee is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to enhance our brand. Milwaukee actively promotes a strong corporate culture of respect, ethical integrity, and social responsibility. We firmly believe that our people and our culture are the secrets to our success. We recognize your career path is as individual as you are. Whether you are considering joining us early in your career or you have been in the workforce for years, our priority is to help you meet your professional goals. Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest brand in the industry. Milwaukee is a place to accelerate your career.
We are seeking a dynamic individual that is looking to broaden their business-to-business sales experience and gain valuable market knowledge through the Territory Manager Role.
As a Territory Manager on the Field Sales Team, you will be the front-line representative for Milwaukee Tools dealing with business owners and key decision makers daily. You will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of the business relationship with your assigned distribution partners within a territory. You will have the autonomy of managing profitable growth within your territory through marketing of new products, managing promotional sales volumes, building comprehensive sell through strategies, and engaging with Milwaukee’s end users alongside your teammates and peers.
Your territory results will directly impact the top line sales and profitability of Milwaukee Tools Canada and are critical to the success of the Field Sales organization.
A successful candidate will have intellectual curiosity, impeccable communication skills, high level of organization, enthusiasm, be a team player and be driven to win.
What You Will Do
- Provide leadership and direction for your assigned customer base and regional end user representatives (JSS, EMR, OSR etc)
- Develop relationships throughout your customer’s organizations, through all layers of their management
- Develop comprehensive and strategic sell in and sell through plans for your distribution partners
- Provide an accurate monthly/quarterly territory forecast which delivers and exceeds your territory’s assigned budgets
- Keep the organization up to date on competitive trends
- Help train and demonstrate products on a regular basis throughout the year
- Help with service solutions for the assigned Brands
- Manage Co-op Advertising to drive sales growth
- Manage annual T&E Budget
- Engage with Channel and Product Marketing
What You Will Bring
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ year’s sales and sales leadership experience.
- Built a skill set with Microsoft Office applications
- Shown effective business communication skills, have a broad business perspective, and understand the power tool market
- Requires a valid driver’s license and passport
- Ability to travel significantly
What You Will Get
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Company Vehicle, iPhone, and Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, Wellness Programs, and more
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of our values at TTI. Because of our commitment to a multicultural and inclusive workplace, our people are our competitive advantage. We foster an inclusive environment where diversity is valued and where all employees feel safe to contribute their ideas, share their experiences, and represent their diverse backgrounds to innovate and solve complex problems as one team. We actively support and accommodate the diverse needs of our team, creating an empowering space where everyone can thrive.