At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
POSITION TITLE: Service Hub Manager - Milwaukee
REPORTS TO: Regional Factory Service Manager
LOCATION: Vaughan Direct Tools
BAND LEVEL: L4
About TTI Canada & Milwaukee
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. Our industry-leading Milwaukee brand offers innovative heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools that are transforming how we work by delivering quality products with exceptional durability. Our dedication to company-wide innovation has led to our cordless leadership position across all product categories. We are fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to “raise the bar” in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
Milwaukee is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm and dedication to enhance our brand. Milwaukee actively promotes a strong corporate culture of respect, ethical integrity and social responsibility. We firmly believe that our people and our culture are the secrets to our success. We recognize your career path is as individual as you are. Whether you are considering joining us early in your career or you have been in the workforce for years, our priority is to help you meet your professional goals. Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest brand in the industry. Milwaukee is a place to accelerate your career and explore your potential.
What You Will Do
- Maximize branch productivity and manager repair flow ensuring fastest repair times in the industry
- Oversee showroom merchandising and sales
- Inventory management
- Front counter management – engaging customers, providing industry’s best service to all Milwaukee customers
- Shipping/Receiving repairs
- Provide training and supervision of branch employees
- Promote value-added service solutions to Milwaukee customers
- Perform tool repairs and enter information in MS Dynamics
- Continuously develop and maintain a strong product knowledge
What You Will Bring
- Must possess effective business communication skills, initiative and organizational skills
- Previous management/leadership experience
- Post secondary education in related field
- Customer-focused, results driven
- Previous tool repair experience
- Strong computer skills
- Strong team-orientation, must also be capable of working independently
What You Will Get
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- iPhone, and Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, Wellness Programs, and more
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of our values at TTI. Because of our commitment to a multicultural and inclusive workplace, our people are our competitive advantage. We foster an inclusive environment where diversity is valued and where all employees feel safe to contribute their ideas, share their experiences, and represent their diverse backgrounds to innovate and solve complex problems as one team. We actively support and accommodate the diverse needs of our team, creating an empowering space where everyone can thrive.