At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
COMPANY: TTI Canada
POSITION: Financial Analyst, Milwaukee
DIVISION: Finance Department
About TTI Canada & Milwaukee
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. Our industry-leading Milwaukee brand offers innovative heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools that are transforming how we work by delivering quality products with exceptional durability. Our dedication to company-wide innovation has led to our cordless leadership position across all product categories. We are fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to “raise the bar” in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
Milwaukee is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm and dedication to enhance our brand. Milwaukee actively promotes a strong corporate culture of respect, ethical integrity and social responsibility. We firmly believe that our people and our culture are the secrets to our success. We recognize your career path is as individual as you are. Whether you are considering joining us early in your career or you have been in the workforce for years, our priority is to help you meet your professional goals. Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest brand in the industry. Milwaukee is a place to accelerate your career and explore your potential.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this dynamic individual will be responsible for financial analysis as well as sales reporting related to the Milwaukee business. This position will ensure timely and reliable reporting is available to support the rapid growth of the Milwaukee business. This role will require interaction with all areas and levels within the Milwaukee organization including Sales, Marketing and Operations.
What You Will Do:
- Preparation and analysis of Monthly Sales Reporting Package for senior leadership
- Preparation and analysis of margin reporting
- Point of Sale reporting and analysis for key retailers/distributors
- Preparation and entry of monthly and yearly accruals
- Liaison between finance, sales, and marketing with regards to customer deductions and credits
- Monthly forecasting and analysis of SG&A
- Monthly updating of related templates and validation of data
- Maintenance of departmental databases
- Annual duties related to budgeting
- Ad hoc reporting as required
What You Will Bring:
- Post-Secondary education in accounting or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Working towards CPA certification
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power BI
- Familiarity with SAP, MS Dynamics and Adaptive Planning is an asset
- Minimal travel required
All internal applications must be submitted in Workday by Wednesday July 19, 2023.