At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, our team is highly energetic, and we reward innovative thinking. TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
Reporting to the Finance Manager - Corporate, this dynamic individual will provide support on financial reporting, variance analysis, reconciliation, and transactional accounting duties. This is a key role within the organisation as it interacts with multiple departments, both in Canada and the US. The ideal candidate would have 1-3 years relevant experience, as well as being a self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Assist Finance Manager with month end closing procedures
- Prepare and manage monthly accruals
- Perform Intercompany reconciliations
- Month end chargebacks and allocations to Business Units
- Actual and Forecast submission and reconciliation
- Preparation of weekly cashflow forecast
- Preparing month end corporate financial package
- Accounts payable backup
- Ad hoc projects as required
- 1-3 years experience in finance department
- Post secondary education in Accounting or related field
- Working towards CPA designation
- High level of competence in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPivot, Power Query
- Good communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of ERP and Business Intelligence Tools: SAP, HFM, PowerBI
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and turnaround times
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ESG an asset
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please advise when submitting your application.