Field Sales Representative - Winnipeg
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
About TTI Canada & Milwaukee
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. Our industry-leading Milwaukee brand offers innovative heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools that are transforming how we work by delivering quality products with exceptional durability. Our dedication to company-wide innovation has led to our cordless leadership position across all product categories. We are fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to “raise the bar” in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
Milwaukee is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm and dedication to enhance our brand. Milwaukee actively promotes a strong corporate culture of respect, ethical integrity and social responsibility. We firmly believe that our people and our culture are the secrets to our success. We recognize your career path is as individual as you are. Whether you are considering joining us early in your career or you have been in the workforce for years, our priority is to help you meet your professional goals. Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest brand in the industry. Milwaukee is a place to accelerate your career and explore your potential.
Location/s: Winnipeg, MB
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Are you a strategic problem solver with strong communication and listening skills? Do you want to grow your career, learn new skills and be rewarded for your performance? As a Field Sales Representative, you will drive sales of our premier product lines within select retailers. This position will allow you to enhance your selling, account management, and communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company!
What You Will Do…
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to customers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell-through of TTI products by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI management, and our retail partners.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions, events, and demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and customers.
- Plan and execute demonstration events, store walks, etc.
Who You Are…
- You leverage your excellent communication skills to influence and build relationships.
- You have a willingness to learn new skills and proactively develop yourself and your career
- You are a strategic, analytical thinker who can make smart and rational decisions.
- You are an active listener who can interpret customer feedback and intelligently respond to questions.
- You are self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- You have a desire to move ahead in the organization and stay for the long term.
What You Will Bring…
- Completed post-secondary education; business related degree is preferred
- Legally entitled to work full-time in Canada and able to travel as required, including to the United States
- Fully vaccinated against Covid
- Valid full provincial driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy objects
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead, in addition to ascending and descending ladders
What You Will Get…
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Company Vehicle, iPhone, and Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, Wellness Programs, and more
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.