Field Sales Representative - HOOVER
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. We have partnered with some of Canada’s largest retailers to bring our customers brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, our team is highly energetic, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
Location: Toronto, ON
We are currently seeking a high energy and driven individual for our entry level, Field Sales Representative (FSR) for the Floorcare division. As the FSR, you will be responsible for driving sales and brand awareness for Hoover and Dirt Devil floorcare products at Canadian Tire stores in your assigned territory.
What You Will Do
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to customers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell-through of TTI products by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI management, and our retail partners.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions, events, and demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and customers.
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and management.
- Plan and execute demonstration events, store walks, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
What You Will Bring
- Legally entitled to work full-time in Canada and able to travel to the United States.
- Valid full provincial driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Ability to work Saturday and Sundays.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Work experience in retail sales, field sales, or customer service.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy objects (up to 50 pounds).
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead, in addition to ascending and descending ladders to move product.
- You should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
What You Will Get
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, Wellness Programs, and more
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.