Co-Op Supply Chain Coordinator
Job Description Summary
Supply Chain Associate (Consumer Group)– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: January Start Date
Location: Toronto Head Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to fill the role of Consumer Supply Chain Coordinator.
The Consumer Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Demand Planning Managers and Planners to execute supply chain initiatives for the Consumer group to create useful and impactful reporting while helping to align processes and determine best practices within the teams.
You will have the overall responsibility to support the Demand Planning teams with reporting processes and have the opportunity to lead efforts on projects and process improvements that will contribute to the success of the department.
A successful candidate will have intellectual curiosity, organization, enthusiasm, and a team-player mentality.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a customer portfolio of sales orders from original entry/retrieval through shipment
- Support Operations Team with KPI reporting and process analysis
- Trouble shoot service gaps and provide recommendations on corrective actions using process improvements and technology solutions
- Provide reporting insights through analysis of existing tools and recommendations on further enhancements
- Support ongoing improvement projects to drive performance efficiencies and cost savings
What You Will Bring:
- Currently enrolled as a student in a post-secondary co-op program
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly in Excel
- ERP system knowledge such as SAP with exposure to Power BI is an asset
- A strong multi-tasker that can prioritize tasks to meet business objectives deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Driven by results and continuous improvement with a strong attention to detail
- Someone with a passion for excellence and executes task with the highest degree of integrity and accountability
- Collaborate with teams and have excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Enthusiastic about learning, eager to give and receive feedback
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTI Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.