Co-Op Supply Chain Analyst
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
Supply Chain Analyst (Milwaukee)– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: September Start Date
Location: Markham Head Office
We are looking for an analytical and experienced individual to fill the role of Supply Chain Analyst – THD Order Management.
The Supply Chain Analyst – THD Order Management is responsible for maintaining orders as well as ensuring order accuracy and on-time fulfillment.
You will have the responsibility of order fulfillment, distribution planning and system execution. Reacting to challenges that arise, you will mitigate risk to customer satisfaction and financial impacts.
A successful candidate will have an analytical mindset, attention to detail, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and able to react quickly to challenges.
What You Will Do
The Supply Chain Analyst – THD Order Management assists the Demand and Distribution teams to monitor for and release incoming orders, correct pricing and inventory issues, and ensure on time fulfillment.
In this position, the Supply Chain Analyst – THD Order Management will:
- Manage order flow and execute critical order steps
- Work with Sales and Demand teams to correct pricing and inventory issues
- Ensure orders are released and processed on time to meet compliance requirements
- Assist Demand in hitting fill rate targets by working closely with THD’s IPR team and aligning on order expectations
- Collaborate with US counterparts to secure Canada’s forecasted inventory
- Work to continuously improve internal processes and metrics
- Review and dispute shipping compliance fines where necessary
What You Will Bring
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- A strong multi-tasker that can prioritize duties to meet objectives and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- A team-player with the ability to collaborate with multiple aspects of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take the initiative to solve challenges using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and pro-active, seeking out how to improve processes and key-metrics
- Ability to manipulate data quickly through Excel
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.