Co-Op Sales Coordinator
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, our team is highly energetic, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
Note: May Start Date
Location: Toronto Head Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work on the Home Depot sales team as a Sales Coordinator. The key role of the Sales Coordinator will be to assist with critical sales tasks to support the Milwaukee business at Home Depot on day-to-day account maintenance and sales initiatives. Applicants will have demonstrated a history of being self-directed with an ability to prioritize projects and activities.
What You Will Do
- Manage Home Depot new product SKU set-up process (new product onboarding, engineering change notices, SKU set up sheets, cost change forms).
- Prepare Home Depot communication templates for new product introductions and transitions.
- Assist with coordinating product line reviews, comp shops and RFQs.
- Update and maintain monthly Offshelf Promotional Calendar for hand tools, storage, safety and pneumatic categories at Home Depot.
- Liaise with Milwaukee POS analyst to prepare post sales analysis of offshelf promotions to provide recommendations to National Account Manager.
What You Will Bring
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and excellent presentation skills.
- Highly organized.
- Self starter, and strong ability to prioritize.
- Takes positive approach and has sense of urgency.
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.