Co-Op Sales Coordinator
Sales Coordinator– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: January Start Date
Location: Toronto Head Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work on the National Accounts sales team as a Sales Coordinator. The key role of the Sales Coordinator will be to assist with critical sales tasks to support the Milwaukee business at National Account partners on day-to-day account maintenance and sales initiatives. Applicants will have demonstrated a history of being self-directed with an ability to prioritize projects and activities.
What You Will Do
- Supporting National Account Managers, you will be assigned a special project entailing competitive analysis of the power tool marketplace across Canadian retailers.
- Complete New Product Launches and Listings
- Assist National Account Teams with Marketing Efforts
- Maintain a Meeting and Event calendar
- Assist with Flyer and Sell Sheet Creation and Analysis
- Create Monthly Build-A-Quote for all National Accounts
- Assist with OKR Tracking
- POS Analysis
- SKU Rationalization Assistance
- Work closely with Channel Marketing to create account specific promotion decks and material
- Collaborate with the National Accounts Sales Team to execute in-branch sales and training events.
What You Will Bring
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- Role requires a driver’s license and access to a vehicle for the length of the term.
- Occasional travel is required (local).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Bilingual is an asset but not mandatory
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and excellent presentation skills.
- Highly organized
- Self starter, and strong ability to prioritize.
- Takes positive approach and has sense of urgency.
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. We have partnered with some of Canada’s largest retailers to bring our customers brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.