Co-Op Jr. Graphic Designer
Job Description Summary
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast-paced, our team is highly energetic, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
Note: January Start Date
What You Will Do
- Work within the creative department to design high quality external communication and business development collateral including in-store POP/merchandising, advertisements, presentation materials, brochures, sell sheets and special event collateral including invitations, signage and other projects
- Create digital assets for website, social media and marketing emails
- Ability to think creatively within deadlines and pay acute attention to detail
- Prepare final files for hand-off to printers and suppliers
What You Will Bring
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- Demonstrates ability to create new designs or use templates consistent with an organization's branding strategy.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office, Workflow and font management a must.
- Video editing (Adobe Premier Pro) and creating interactive visual effects (AfterEffects) is an asset but not required.
- Excellent time management/prioritization skills and ability to work in a busy environment with competing deadlines.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.