Co-op Demand Analyst
Job Description Summary
Demand Planning Analyst– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: January Start Date
Location: Toronto Head Office
The Demand Analyst (Co-op) is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Demand Planners and Account Managers to forecast in-run and promotional demand as well as monitoring fill rates and forecast accuracy.
You will have the responsibility of spearheading POS analysis, consumption reporting and supporting promotional executions. You will help mitigate stock outs, overconsumption, and compliance fines.
A successful candidate will have an analytical mindset, ability to take initiative, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and a drive to succeed. Time will be split between working from home and working within the office.
What You Will Do:
The Demand Planning Analyst (Co-op) assists the Demand and Sales teams to support promotional and run rate demand for the Milwaukee business.
- Collaborate with Demand, Sales, and Channel to develop forecasts at a SKU level and provide inventory support
- Monitor on-hands and promotional sell-through
- Assist Demand by analyzing ordering trends, highlighting items selling above/below expectations, and recommending adjustments to forecasts
Who You Are
- A strong multi-tasker that can prioritize duties to meet objectives and deadlines
- A team-player with the ability to collaborate with multiple aspects of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take the initiative to solve challenges using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in the Supply Chain environment
What You Will Bring:
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to manipulate data quickly through Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, while maintaining effective communication and ability to manage competing priorities
- Driven by results and continuous improvement with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to take the initiative to solve a challenge with solid analytical and problem-solving skills using project management methodology mindset
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.