Co-op Channel Marketing Associate
Channel Marketing Associate (Floorcare)– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: January Start Date
Location: Toronto Head Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to fill the role of Channel Marketing Associate.
We are currently seeking a passionate student with effective communications skills and the ability to develop and maintain great working relationships with the marketing and sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and measuring the success of new marketing initiatives relating to promotions and programs. You will work closely alongside the Channel Managers and Product Team as you manage and communicate on several key areas.
What You Will Do:
- Channel Support: Assist the Channel Manager in planning, executing, and monitoring promotions across various channels, including but not limited to updating the channel calendar highlighting channel conflicts, reviewing monthly marketing data, and updating the competitive landscape.
- Competitor Research: Identifying market opportunities through analysis of weekly NPD data and promotions (home brands and competitors)
- Data Analysis: Analyze data and metrics to evaluate promotion performance and provide insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Reporting: Generate regular reports on channel performance and share insights with the Channel Manager and Sales team
What You Will Bring:
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications
- Must have effective communication skills, broad business sense and market savvy
- Proven time management and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTI Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.