About TTI Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, our team is highly energetic, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
Location: Toronto Head Office
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, Corporate, this self-motivated individual will manage our Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as well as other accounting duties. This is a key role within the organization as it interacts with all employees in all departments. The ideal candidate would have experience in either capacity, as well as being a self-starter able to complete tasks with little supervision. Candidate would have excellent organizational skills with a strong focus on customer service.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for all accounts payable invoice coding into our ERP system
- Responsible for invoicing and coding intercompany receivables from sister companies in the U.S
- Liaise with different teams throughout the organization to complete the accounts payable and receivable duties
- Conduct payment runs (Direct Deposits, Cheques and Wire payments)
- Clear concur (T&E) entries by reconciling with the bank statement daily
- Setting up new vendors and customers into our ERP system
- Responsible for running and maintaining accounts payable and receivable reporting
- Depositing Cheques into bank account
- Bank Reconciliation
- Other ad hoc projects as required
What You Will Bring
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills are a must
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with SAP is an asset
- Experience in Accounts Payable is an asset
What You Will Get
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- iPhone and Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, Wellness Programs, and more
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions