Event Marketing Specialist
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
EVENT MARKETING SPECIALIST – TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Contract
Location: Sudbury, ON
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. We have partnered with some of Canada’s largest retailers to bring our customers brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, our team is high energy, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
As an Event Marketing Specialist, you will drive sales of our RYOBI® products within The Home Depot - The world’s largest home improvement retailer. This position will allow you to enhance your selling, account management, and communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company! This program helps establish students as part of our talent pool of exceptional people to be future time-time employees for TTI Canada.
What You Will Do
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to customers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for RYOBI® products.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI Management, and The Home Depot.
- Participate in the TTI Training Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions, events, and demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and customers.
- Plan and execute demonstration events.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes, and qualities.
What You Will Bring
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for the length of your contract.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program.
- Ability to work a Wednesday through Sunday schedule.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy objects (up to 50 pounds).
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to ascending and descending ladders to move product.
- You should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Must be proficient with computers and application software in a MS Windows/MS Office environment (MS Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.