Co-op Sales Coordinator
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
Sales Coordinator (Floorcare)– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: May Start Date
Location: Markham Head Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to fill the role of Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator for our Floorcare team will have strong communication skills with high attention to detail. You will be responsible for supporting Canadian Tire Field Sales Team. Applicants will have a demonstrated history of being self-directed with an ability to prioritize projects and activities.
What You Will Do:
In this position, you will manage and assist with:
- Day-to-day administrative activity - internal and external.
- Working closely with the Canadian Marketing team to help answer customers’ questions, execution and ensure that we are meeting customer needs.
- Partnering with the Field team to execute promotions at CTC.
- Executing shipments needed to be sent to the Field Team.
- Update and manage the Canadian Tire competitive line charts and landscapes.
- Participate in developing product-related presentations.
- Working with our third parties to collect items to be used in the field.
- Completing and managing Sample orders.
What You Will Bring:
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for the length of the term.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative and innovative problem solver.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTI Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.