Co-op Product Marketing Associate
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
Product Marketing Associate (Floorcare)– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: May Start Date
Location: Markham Head Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to fill the role of Product Marketing Associate.
As the Product Intern for Floor Care, your strongest assets will be your attention to detail combined with excellent communication skills. You will primarily be responsible for assisting the Product Team on new and existing products in the Canadian market, and to help support the Dirt Devil, and Hoover brands.
This is a terrific opportunity for an energetic and dynamic individual to showcase their skills and talents to the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate and send out new product samples/demos
- Manage Sell sheets and various marketing materials for new and existing products
- Assist Product/Channel Teams on Canadian products, initiatives, line reviews
- Assist in validations on item specifications and attributes
- Review content internally and externally to ensure accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring:
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for the length of the term.
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications
- Must have effective communication skills, broad business sense and market savvy
- Proven time management and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTI Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.