Co-op End User Marketing Associate
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
Milwaukee End User Marketing Associate– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
Start Date: May Start
Location: Markham Head Office
As the Marketing Associate for the Job Site Specialist (JSS) team you will be responsible for supporting the team’s in-field activities through; logistics of ordering Free Goods in the field, administering reports to the JSS & Field Marketing Teams every week. The Marketing Associate will work in collaboration with the JSS Operations Coordinator in managing Salesforce, data entry, and running reports that help support daily business operations.
This position will support the JSS management team through internal spend tracking to determine ROI of JSS programs, promotions & JSS Blitz’s. The JSS Operations Co-Ordinator will work closely with the JSS, Core Trades & FMR Teams to develop sales strategies and promotions specific to our key initiatives and strategic category growth. These strategies and promotions will serve to ensure our end users are hitting annual targets and ensure that Milwaukee is winning in strategic categories.
What You Will Do
- Execute JSS Team’s internal administrative duties & universal document maintenance
- Assisting in administering and managing the JSS Team’s Salesforce.com organization
- Monitoring the data input/output from our Salesforce.com organization
- Tracking internal spends and ROI as it relates to promotions, blitz’s & conversion programs
- Building and pulling weekly & monthly reports for MM’s, CT Team, SS Team & FMR Team
- Administering the On-Loan Tool tracking initiative through Salesforce.com as well as demo tool sell off process
- Assist in building presentations through PPT
- Order processing, coordination, tracking & communication of JSS initiatives
What You Will Bring
- Currently enrolled as a student in a post-secondary co-op program.
- Must have proficient computer skills and Microsoft applications.
- Must have effective communication skills, broad business sense and market savvy.
- Proven time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work full time in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, our team is highly energetic, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.