Milwaukee Product Marketing Associate Co-op
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. We have partnered with some of Canada’s largest retailers to bring our customers brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, our team is high energy, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
We are currently seeking passionate students with effective communications skills and the ability to develop and maintain great working relationships with the marketing and sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and implementing new brand and marketing initiatives for new products. You will work closely alongside the Product Managers as you manage and communicate on several key projects. Applicants should also possess the ability to build relationships and merchandise product with our partners to help develop a bigger in-store presence.
What You Will Do
- Execute numerous cross references across all Strategic Business Units.
- Assist in the execution of booking programs (i.e. Heated Gear/ Outdoor Product Equipment).
- Film and organize Milwaukee Canada clips.
- Working on graphics and designing communication materials.
- Manage the New Product Launch Slides for the Quarterly Launch Decks.
- Assist in line review preparation for Power Tools, Outdoor, Hand Tools & Accessories.
- Build the “Now Shipping” monthly communication to distributors.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes, and qualities.
What You Will Bring
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Currently enrolled as a student in a post-secondary program.
- Must have proficient computer skills and Microsoft applications.
- Must have effective communication skills, broad business sense and market savvy.
- Proven time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and facilitation skills.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.