Field Sales Representative
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
Field Sales Representative | Leadership Development Program
TTI Canada Inc. | Milwaukee®, RYOBI®
Full-Time | Permanent | Positions Available Nationwide
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Are you a strategic problem solver with strong communication and listening skills? Do you want to grow your career, learn new skills and be rewarded for your performance? As a Field Sales Representative, you will drive sales of our premier product lines within select retailers. This position will allow you to enhance your selling, account management, and communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company!
Locations: Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa
What You Will Do…
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to customers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell-through of TTI products by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI management, and our retail partners.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions, events, and demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and customers.
- Plan and execute demonstration events, store walks, etc.
- This position involves traveling between cities East of GTA.
Who You Are…
- You leverage your excellent communication skills to influence and build relationships.
- You have a willingness to learn new skills and proactively develop yourself and your career
- You are a strategic, analytical thinker who can make smart and rational decisions.
- You are an active listener who can interpret customer feedback and intelligently respond to questions.
- You are self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- You have a desire to move ahead in the organization and stay for the long term.
What You Will Bring…
- Completed post-secondary education; business related degree is preferred
- Legally entitled to work full-time in Canada and able to travel as required, including to the United States
- Fully vaccinated against Covid
- Valid full provincial driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy objects
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead, in addition to ascending and descending ladders
What You Will Get…
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Company Vehicle, iPhone, and Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, Wellness Programs, and more
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. We have partnered with some of Canada’s largest retailers to bring our customers brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.