Co-Op Marketing Coordinator
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
Marketing Coordinator– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: January Start Date
Location: Markham Head Office
The role of Marketing Coordinator (co-op) will be to assist with critical marketing tasks to support the Consumer power tool brands business at Home Depot.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic, dynamic and career driven individual interested in working on a National Big Box retailer. Initiative, pro-active, self-directed, organized, outspoken are just a few of the characteristics successful candidates will need to demonstrate during the interview process.
What You Will Do
- Partner with Sales team to ensure timely SKU onboarding in accordance with product launch dates, promotional activities, and changes/additions to in-store assortments
- Maintain and review product content to ensure accuracy to drive conversion growth and lower return rates with a special emphasis on upcoming promo items and new items
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT:
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with uploading social media posts to constantly engage customers and gain new followers
- Contribute new ideas for the monthly editorial calendar for all social media channels
- Enthusiastically, accurately, and often creatively engage with digital audience members to promote fandom, products and offers while maintaining specific brand’s voice
- Identify engagements that require urgent marketing follow-up for safety, product, or other issues
- Proactive cross-selling, encouraging customers to buy complementary or upgraded product in context, utilizing product knowledge and sales needs
PUBLIC RELATIONS / EXTERNAL ADVERTISING:
- Coordinate products requested by Media & Social Media influencers
- Compile competitive advertising analysis for major retailers
- Assist with coordinating Home Depot events / training sessions
- Assist with coordinating Home Depot Managers & Associate Road Shows, Trade Shows
What You Will Bring
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- Role requires a license and access to a vehicle for the length of the term.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative and innovative problem solver.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.