Co-Op E-Commerce Coordinator
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
E-Commerce Coordinator– TTI CANADA INC.
Full-Time | Co-op
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast paced, highly energetic and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and your development is our priority. This is your opportunity to work with amazing people and support brands such as Milwaukee® and RYOBI®.
Note: January Start Date
Location: Markham Head Office
The role of the E-Commerce Coordinator (Co-op) will be to contribute to the team’s need for online competitive analysis, online pricing compliancy reporting, social media selling opportunities, and product content accuracy. This is a position that is ideal and suited for candidates looking to progress in a future E-Commerce or Marketing role.
What You Will Do:
- Constantly reviewing product content on our Distributor’s websites and in our internal databases to ensure SEO optimization, clarity, and accuracy to lead to sales growth for our products
- Helping lead research of new E-Commerce technologies and methods that can be used to grow our online business. Examples include leveraging social selling through our Distributors, understanding opportunities with emerging technologies, helping to explore different performance reporting methods, etc.
- Assist in the making of unique digital content through idea generation, video creation/editing, and more
- Performing competitive analysis of other brands and retailer websites to ensure best-in-class experience for Milwaukee products online
What You Will Bring:
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program.
- Role requires a Driver’s license and access to a vehicle for the length of the term.
- Occasional travel is required (local).
- Proficient or developing in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Multi-tasking and strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
About TTI Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.