Channel Marketing Associate Co-op
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our customers have access to leading brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast-paced, our team is highly energetic, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
We are currently seeking passionate students with effective communications skills and the ability to develop and maintain great working relationships with the marketing and sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and measuring the success of new marketing initiatives relating to promotions and programs. You will work closely alongside the Product and Channel Managers as you manage and communicate on several key areas.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the tracking, reporting and measurement of competitive promotions.
- Assist in the development and execution of quarterly and annual promotions at The Home Depot
- Measure and report on success of promotions and executions
- Assist in developing launch programs for new product categories in the Power Tool, Outdoor, Hand Tools & Accessory categories.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes, and qualities.
What You Will Bring
- Legally authorized to work full-time in Canada.
- Currently enrolled as a student in a post-secondary program.
- Must have proficient computer skills and Microsoft applications.
- Must have effective communication skills, broad business sense and market savvy.
- Proven time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and facilitation skills.
TTI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.