Brand Marketing Rep
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
About TTi Canada
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and exciting innovation. We have partnered with some of Canada's largest retailers to bring our customers brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are a fast-paced, highly energetic team, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multi-faceted training program with hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
As a Brand Marketing Representative, you will drive sales of our RYOBI® and RIDGID® power tools lineups within select retailers. This position will allow you to enhance your selling techniques through communication skills and relationship building. You will also specialize in product knowledge to provide informed education to target audiences. This opportunity is a chance to develop your skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform best-in-class service to customers while organizing and executing product knowledge events for RYOBI® and RIDGID® products.
- Become a reputable and trustworthy representative of the company by selling in aisle through our main retailer locations of your assigned territory.
- Create brand awareness and drive excitement by running successful sales events and presenting engaging power tool demonstrations.
- Maximize sell-through of RYOBI® and RIDGID® products through tactical merchandising and creating enticing displays for point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and creative promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI management, and key decision-makers within our main retailers
- Participate in the Leadership Development Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Legally entitled to work full-time in Canada and able to travel to the United States.
- Valid full provincial driver’s license and clean driving abstract required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Work experience in retail sales, field sales, or customer service.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy objects (up to 50 pounds).
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead, in addition to ascending and descending ladders to move product.
- You should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Company Vehicle, iPhone, and Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, and Wellness Programs
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions