Bilingual Client Service Specialist
Service and Sales is one the main avenues of non-technical contact for Canadians with Tangerine. Whether Clients choose to reach out by phone, email or chat, we are here to support their needs. The Contact Centre is located in Toronto and Moncton and has well over 300 employees collectively. Our frontline Agents drive business forward by listening to what our Clients (and prospective) Clients need. This human element has been a key differentiator for Tangerine since the virtual doors opened and still is today.
The Bilingual Client Service Specialist, reports to the Every Day Banking Manager. They are responsible for providing industry leading client service while promoting Tangerine’s banking products to prospective and existing clients through our state of the art inbound and outbound service centre.
The Bilingual Client Service Specialist reports directly to the Bilingual Client Service Specialist.
- Deliver friendly and professional service to clients through inbound, outbound and eService channels in a fast-paced contact centre environment
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of financial products (i.e. TFSA, RIFs Chequing/Savings accounts, RSPs etc)
- Process customer financial transactions
- Demonstrated ability to identify Clients’ needs and sell products that meet them
- Educate Clients on a wide range of financial products (i.e. TFSA, RIFs Chequing/Savings accounts, RSPs etc.) and on self-service channels in order to enable Clients to serve themselves online
- Service existing clients in a manner which drives resolution in one contact
- dentify barriers to excellent service and communicate them through appropriate channels
- Deliver on individual and team objectives that support Tangerine
- Respond to clients via written channe
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Relevant work experience in retail/sales or other customer service environment
- Strong understanding of the concepts and skills required in order to sell financial products and services in a customer-centric environment
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to emerging call centre technology
- Proven customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Please Note: There is a one year commitment in this role as a Client Service Specialist before you are eligible to apply for other internal opportunities.
The Bilingual Client Service Specialist will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer.