TalentEgg Contributor - Videographer
Do you have what it takes to film for TalentEgg?
Joining the TalentEgg Contributor team is a fantastic way to gain professional experience and help shine a spotlight on best career practices for young professionals!
**NOTE: This is a freelance videography opportunity, open to current students and graduates.
You’ll be responsible for...
- Developing short and long-form video for both our clients and student viewers
- Editing and preparing clips for our website and social media
- Compiling B-roll
- Documenting any TalentEgg events
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with TalentEgg, Canada’s #1 career resource for students and grads.
- Gain professional videography experience with a well-recognized online publication
- Expand your portfolio
What we expect…
- High-quality video skills. You need to be able to produce engaging, original visual content
- Creativity. You must be able to present or create videos to go with our new ideas and fresh approaches to existing concepts. (Think beyond generic “resume tips” and “networking advice”!)
- Multitasking. You must be able to handle competing requests and prioritize, but can reach out for help if you need it.
- Professionalism and accountability. Everyone on the TalentEgg Contributor team is required to meet deadlines and maintain regular contact with the TalentEgg Content team.
- Access to equipment. While some projects can be filmed from your smartphone, sucessful candidates should have their own or access to professional video equipment
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- Resume (optional: Linkedin URL )
- Additional components – please upload to the Work Sample section:
- Links to 2-3 video samples
- In 200 words or less, tell us why you would make a great TalentEgg Contributor