Content Marketing Coordinator Intern- Summer Student 2019
Content Marketing Internship
Are you ready to egg-cel as a Content Marketing Coordinator Intern?
Content Marketing interns will primarily be responsible for producing content, high quality articles for our Career Incubator on TalentEgg and supporting our Marketing Department with various tasks. This is an amazing opportunity to hone your skills and gain valuable career experience with our Content & Marketing team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing: engaging, original visual graphic content using high quality design skills, creative captions and copywriting, and writing high quality editorial content, social media posts and required graphics relevant, video production and editing for online and social media distribution to our target audiences.
- Responsible for being innovative in their approach as well as planning, scheduling and executing all content using various software and online tools as well as analyzing the success of all content and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for creating content and posts for all social media platforms and tracked in the content calendar.
- Collaborates and provides support to the Account Management Department for client campaign elements that require the marketing departments expertise.
- Actively participates in all team meetings communicating in a professional manner.
- Responsible for quarterly analytic reports identifying opportunities for improvements for all content on all social media platforms for TalentEgg and client campaign.
- Collaborates with other TalentEgg team members on various projects.
- Regularly communicates the progress of goals and responsibilities to leadership.
We’re looking for someone who is…
- Able to reflect our brand. Do you understand our organization? Are you able to replicate our brand in your content and writing?
- Resourceful. To succeed in this role, you’ll need top problem-solving skills.
- A strong writer. You must have an eye for grammar and sentence structure, and the ability to edit other people’s work.
- Creative. We’re looking for outside-the-box thinkers. If you have ideas for our company, we want to hear from you!
- Up for a challenge. This role is for students who are looking to take their skills to the next level and step outside their comfort zone.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with TalentEgg, Canada’s #1 job board and career resource for students and grads.
- Work out of an awesome office, located in downtown Toronto
- An open and friendly company culture
Aside from submitting your resume and cover letter, please edit and rework the following paragraph. Then, provide 3 tips for the author of the paragraph on how they could improve their writing for publication on the TalentEgg Incubator. Attach this with your application.
The number one thing people need to know about employers is that their standards are high. So don't send them resumes with typos as that is one of the first things employers will screen based on. Instead, try and get someone to re-read your application – a friend or a parent or a mentor – so that they don't get screened out. Don't forget to create an application that peaks a recruiter's interest. That's a really important key to getting the job!