Content and Marketing Intern
Are you ready to egg-cel with our internship program?
TalentEgg is seeking talented and disciplined writers to join our team of interns for the upcoming summer semester (June to August 2022).
Content Marketing interns will primarily be responsible for producing high quality articles for our Career Incubator on TalentEgg and media rich content for our social media channels, including graphics and videos. This is an amazing opportunity to hone your skills and gain valuable career experience with our Content & Marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Creating: engaging, original visual graphic content using high quality design skills, creative captions and copywriting, and writing high quality editorial content, social media posts and required graphics relevant to our target audiences.
- Writing articles and other marketing material. Marketing interns will be expected to produce high quality articles for our online blog, “The Incubator” and supporting the team with a variety of copy writing material for various projects.
- Conducting research. Marketing interns must be comfortable researching and writing about a wide variety of topics, including career trends in different industries.
- Assisting with social media. Marketing interns will assist in the development of our daily social media posts and videos.
- Supporting the team. Our team members are required to wear many hats, so there will likely be a wide variety of tasks you’ll be helping out with!
We’re looking for someone who is…
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from Journalism, Communications, Marketing, and/or Media Production programs who want experience working with a professional Content & Marketing Team and to build compelling and high production value material for their portfolio.
- Able to reflect our brand. Do you understand our organization? Are you able to replicate our brand in your content and writing?
- Resourceful. To succeed in this role, you’ll need top problem-solving skills and experience with online and social media analytics is an advantage.
- A strong writer. You must have an eye for grammar and sentence structure, and the ability to edit other people’s work.
- Communication and teamwork. Excellent attention to detail, outstanding organization and time management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment, and outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- A strong multimedia content creator. You have experience creating compelling and engaging graphic designs, video creation & editing with an emphasis on content marketing.
- Creative. We’re looking for outside-the-box thinkers. If you have ideas for our company or services, we want to hear from you!
- Up for a challenge. This role is for students and new grads who are looking to take their skills to the next level and step outside their comfort zone.
- Bilingual (English and French) is considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with TalentEgg, Canada’s #1 job board and career resource for students and grads.
- Work From The Comfort of Your Home!
- Valuable Marketing and Content Creation Experience!
- An open and friendly company culture
What we need from you!
- Cover letter telling why this role is right for you,
- Your up to date CV, and
- Links to a recent portfolio to showcase your work (graphic design, video production and writing)