Content and Community Coordinator
Hatch an egg-citing career with our team!
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and team-oriented individual to join our marketing department.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Writing and editing articles for our Career Incubator
- Creating online visual media (images, videos, etc.)
- Monitoring our social media account and engaging with our audience
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with TalentEgg, Canada’s #1 job board and career resource for students and grads.
- Work out of an awesome office, located in downtown Toronto
- Benefits after your first three months
What we’re looking for…
- Motivation – someone who’s eager to gain top experience and grow with the company
- Resourcefulness – someone who can think critically, and knows how to find the answers they’re looking for
- Strong writing skills – someone who can produce (and edit) a strong, focused editorial
- Creativity – someone who is not afraid to pitch ideas, think outside the box, and collaborate with teammates
- An eye for design – someone who can put together an aesthetically pleasing infographic or image
*Please note: While we do not require professional experience for the above, you must be prepared to produce samples of your work.
Additional Questions/Other Requirements:
Please answer the following two questions in 250 words or less and attach to your application as a writing sample.
- Why is TalentEgg a great fit for you?
- Aside from what’s listed in the job description, what other qualities/skills can you offer the TalentEgg marketing team?