Content & Marketing Coordinator - 6 Month Contract
Hatch an egg-citing career with our team!
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and team-oriented individual to join our marketing department as one of our Content & Marketing Coordinators for a 6 month contract with the potential for full time.
The Content & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the creation of relevant content for our target audience and clients ensuring a high level of engagement and reach across all of TalentEgg’s social media platforms and TalentEgg website. The Content & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for being innovate in their approach as well as planning, scheduling and executing all aspects of content creation using various software and online tools as well as analyzing the success of all content and identifying opportunities for improvement. The team ensures that department goals are set annually and are communicated, executed and met.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for producing: engaging, original visual graphic content using high quality design skills, creative captions and copywriting, and writing high quality editorial content, social media posts and required graphics relevant to our target audiences.
- Responsible for being innovative in their approach as well as planning, scheduling and executing all content using various software and online tools as well as analyzing the success of all content and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Manages and maintains regular contact with the TalentEgg Contributors ensuring they meet deadlines and produce high quality editorials for publication.
- Responsible for community management on all social media platforms, planning, scheduling all content for execution and tracked in the content calendar.
- Collaborates and provides support to the Account Management Department for client campaign elements that require the marketing departments expertise.
- Actively participates in all team meetings communicating in a professional manner.
- Responsible for quarterly analytic reports identifying opportunities for improvements for all content on all social media platforms for TalentEgg and client campaign.
- Provide content creation services for our sister organizations, CharityVillage and Bmeaningful.
- Collaborates with other TalentEgg team members on various projects.
- Regularly communicates the progress of goals and responsibilities to leadership.
What we are looking for:
- Completed a post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Creative Advertising or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 1 year or less of experience in editorial writing, digital graphic design, video and/or social media content creation and public relations
- High degree of creativity and thinking “outside of the box” for new innovate and fresh ideas
- Intermediate knowledge and the strategic use of all social media platforms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- High level of initiative, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Video Production and editing skills are considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, Canva and Campaign Monitor is considered an asset
- Bilingual (English and French) is considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with TalentEgg, Canada’s #1 job board and career resource for students and grads.
- Work out of an awesome office, located in downtown Toronto