Talent Planning & Insight Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
Contract - 6 months
This Talent Planning & Insights Analyst, working collaboratively with our Organizational Development Team, will be responsible for supporting the team across several TM projects and programs. This role is accountable for developing and maintaining talent management programs, processes and systems that support talent acquisition, succession planning, talent development programs, performance management and talent planning and analytics. In addition this role is responsible for supporting our centralized talent acquisition team in the areas of recruiting tools, reporting, process, and technology.
· Support talent management projects and initiatives in areas such as talent review, succession planning, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, organizational effectiveness, change management and other aspects of HR pertaining to talent management and organizational development.
· Develop effective measurement, evaluation, and reporting processes for talent management programs.
· Create and maintain talent reports/metrics including reports, spreadsheets, presentations, info graphs, dashboards, and diversity reports.
· Deliver regular analytical reports and interpret data based on business needs.
· Provide project management for organizational development program and project launches.
· Develop and implement efficient and consistent processes and tools to support centralized recruiting team and develop process documentation and project plans
· Generate and distribute recruiting metrics for internal organizational stakeholders
· Assist with vendor partnerships to create and manage resource strategies, execute project plans and obtain data to support recruitment activities
· Support system and process optimization sessions with vendors
· Research and develop reporting and analytic capabilities for talent management initiatives.
· Coordinate national tools, resources, training, and calendars to support Human Resource Business Partners in the execution of the talent review process
· Maintain talent information from talent calibration review meetings in Talent Management System.
· Coordinate 360 feedback process and other related leadership assessment processes.
· Coordinate talent acquisition initiatives based on business strategies and needs.
· Schedule training logistics and track learning and development program initiatives.
· Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related fields.
· Minimum 2-4 years' experience in an analytical capacity.
· Advanced Skills in Power BI, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel ( level), PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
· Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical methods to measure the effectiveness of programs, interventions, and projects; experience with statistical/infograph software is an asset.
· Ability to work with multiple data sources and combining relevant information to generate insights from analyses; creating effective presentations.
· Prior experience with WorkDay, Success Factors, HRIS or other LMS, online learning platforms, and web-based tools
· Demonstrated knowledge human resources, talent development, performance management, workforce planning, recruitment
· Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy.
· Strong research, analytical, project management and problem-solving capabilities.
· Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities quickly amid changing priorities and ambiguity.
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently or in a fast-paced team environment.
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
Integrity & Accountability
Flexibility & Adaptability
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now. External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts âÂ€¢ Short-Term and Long-Term Disability âÂ€¢ Life Insurance âÂ€¢ Company Pension Plan âÂ€¢ Group RRSP âÂ€¢ Employee and Family Assistance âÂ€¢ Stock Purchase Plan âÂ€¢ Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University âÂ€¢ Sysco product discounts âÂ€¢ Preferred vendor discounts (Apple, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, etc.) âÂ€¢ Free on-site parking âÂ€¢ Employee appreciation events âÂ€¢ (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)