Talent Acquisition Specialist - Bilingual - French and English
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
- The Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for partnering with HR and hiring managers across the Sales function to develop and execute talent sourcing strategies for key roles. This role will advance the talent acquisition team, recruiting system, and processes into a scalable, high performing center of excellence. This role reports directly to Organization & Talent Planning.
- Develop and execute full life-cycle recruitment for Sales roles including generating job postings, providing a focused and effective sourcing strategy, a consistent interview process and assessment approach
- Source candidates by direct sourcing, referral and creatively identifying sources for candidates including job ads, career fairs, educational institutions, associations, community outreach, networking and social media
- Execute recruitment and sourcing activities, effectively utilizing social media, professional and social networking sites to attract talent including but not limited to blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Develop and establish recruiting strategies and processes aligned with business objectives and company goals.
- Actively promote Sysco as an Employer of Choice and support organizational initiatives to build a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Build and maintain proactive partnerships with client groups in order to better understand their business, managing their staffing needs and issues and offer ideas, solutions and tools.
- Drive recruiting strategies that continually replenish candidate pipelines based on market conditions and current and projected engagements/needs.
- Effectively influence passive candidates to pursue opportunities within Sysco
- Conduct interviews with hiring managers and provide guidance and recommendations on candidates interviewed; present and market candidates, tracking the success of applicants through the recruitment process
- Report on annual scorecard metrics including time to fill, source of hire, offer/accept ratios, candidate and hiring manager satisfaction, and candidate pipelining
- Build relationships and communicate consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process, ensuring all candidates are updated and well informed
- Partner with Organizational Development to continuously maintain and improve the candidate experience and develop Talent Acquisition strategies; liaise with Sysco U.S. talent acquisition team to leverage best practices
- Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates through cold calling, networking, data mining
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as Talent Acquisition professional; shared service experience and/or a background in Sales an asset
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- CHRP designation, strong asset.
- Fluency in French and in English is required.
- Strong writing skills in French and in English.
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative methods t source and attract passive candidates
- Experience with Linked in Recruiter
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to effectively deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- The ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency, while working in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures as well as provincial laws regarding employment practices and compliance.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Excellent data analysis skills with a well-developed ability to think analytically and present various analyses in a useful and understandable format.
- Ability to communicate and present findings in a succinct and professional manner.
- Strong work ethic, a high respect for confidentiality and sound professional judgment and initiative.
- Strong accountability and responsibility to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to stay abreast of market and competitive trends
- Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco’s Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability Flexibility & Adaptability Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco’s Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco’s Vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.