Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
The Sales Coordinator (SC) will perform sales administrative tasks and ensure the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Support Marketing Associates (Outside Sales Reps) and Inside Sale Representatives by performing administrative tasks.
- Maintain customer retention and improve customer satisfaction.
- Be aware of product discounts, services, special offers, and company promotions.
- Maintain product information, merchandising materials, route lists and lead lists to enhance sales activities.
- Attend and participate in informational seminars, learning based meetings and other sessions.
- Promote positive working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Process pick-ups, invoice adjustments, couriers, special orders, samples, and other administrative tasks as requested.
- Address customer concerns and inquiries.
- Notify customers and Marketing Associates as to substitutions and/or shortages.
- Input orders in accordance with Sysco Connect’s guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Food Service Experience.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Sales or Customer Service.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels.
- Must be detail-oriented, a fast learner and have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to maintain or improve customer relationships.
- A customer-focused approach.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco’s Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability Flexibility & Adaptability Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco’s Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco’s Vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University
- Sysco product discounts
- Preferred vendor discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Employee appreciation events
(*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)