Sales Coordinator- Trimpac Sysco Fine Meats Vancouver
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
Trimpac, Sysco Fine Meats Vancouver is a full-service, well-established and expanding meat purveyor, supplying aged boxed block ready beef, portion cut steaks, veal, lamb, pork and poultry to Western Canadian fine dining establishments, boutique butcher shops, pubs, hotels & resorts, cruise lines and convention venues.
Our customers value our quality products, excellent service, competitive pricing, and the highest standard of integrity in the industry.
Trimpac is currently searching for professional, high energy sales coordinator position. Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager, the job holder will provide administrative & clerical support, order entry, coordinating day to day sales related activities and participates in special projects if required.
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
The purpose of this job is to provide customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Support our Street Sales associates by leveraging internal stakeholder relationships to execute strategies and to help complete the full order purchasing cycle.
- Handle the submission of all orders with accuracy in a timely fashion, order entry, confirmation and releasing for picking.
- Ensure pricing is accurate by referencing the Gross Margin and Profit tab and by working with the Director of Pricing & Costing.
- Determine inventory par levels based on consumption between Trimpac and External Cold Storage.
- Monitor daily sales margins to ensure our targets are met.
- Handling Internal & External Customer Inquiries.
- Monitor delivery cut-off times/days based on specific territories.
- Organize AR files to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed. Review credit hold list.
- Assist outside sales staff requests for catalogs, information, POS and quotations.
- Setup and maintain customer files.
- Answer product inquiries as needed via email, text and telephone.
- Ensure next day orders are batch printed placed on the clipboard.
- Pick tickets and Processing labels
- Ensure all emails are addressed, maintained and organized before the end of the daily shift.
- Data input of 'Spec sheets' for production/procurement, and cataloging of original documents.
- Data mining for optimizing sales strategies and assist in the increase of overall sales.
- Daily invoice filing and other similar duties that are involved in the entire sales process.
- All coordination of sample products to customers including follow up with Sales Rep.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Service, or Food Service Sales role
- An analytical, results-oriented, energetic team player with strong organization and problem solving skills, with a commitment to customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English).
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of Inventory & POS systems is strongly preferred
- Experience in foodservice, or wholesale distribution industries would be an asset.
- Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability Flexibility & Adaptability Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now. External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Group RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University
- Sysco product discounts
- Preferred vendor discounts (Apple, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, etc.)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee appreciation events