Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.com or connect with Sysco on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SyscoCorporation or Twitter at www.twitter.com/Sysco_Corp
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and executing key fish, seafood and meat sales & margin growth opportunities within En Gros Pierre assigned accounts. This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day customer Sales interface needs and ensuring effective communication between external customer and internal operations to provide superior customer service, strong customer partnership relationships and accelerated business growth.
- Work with assigned customers to facilitate Sales needs deliverables for identified and agreed to customer opportunities as well as penetration opportunities.
- Provide product portfolio recommendations with respect to product lineup simplification, profitability enhancement opportunities.
- Assist in development of standard Sales report needs and ongoing business review analysis for opportunity identification.
- Strengthen relationships, grow business and manage day to day customer Sales requirements for assigned customers. This includes, but is not limited to occasional customer location visits.
- Strengthen customer relationships and knowledge by understanding the customer's needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary University Degree or equilvalent
- Computer savvy for Sales tools development, Marketing experience
Fish, seafood and meat knowledge preferred 2+ years' experience in a customer sales role.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Sales experience, food industry experience is an asset
- requires occasional travel to assigned customer locations
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
Problem Solving /Decision Making
Building Effective Relationships
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts • Short-Term and Long-Term Disability • Life Insurance • Company Pension Plan • Group RRSP • Employee and Family Assistance • Stock Purchase Plan • Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University • Sysco product discounts • Preferred vendor discounts (Apple, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, etc.) • Free on-site parking • Employee appreciation events •
(*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)