Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada;twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
The P/T Customer Service Representative will perform sales activities and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will:
- Answer telephone calls in a professional and timely manner, and enter customer orders appropriately as per the established methods.
- Answer and prioritize high volume emails from customers, MA's and Account Executives.
- Communicate issues via email or voicemail with Marketing Associates. Account Executives and Sales Managers regarding orders and changing of existing orders.
- Process pick-ups, adjustments, special orders, marketing vendor bill backs and release off day orders as required
- Address customer concerns/questions in a pleasant manner.
- Work with all departments to reach common goal of customer satisfaction.
- Perform end of day duties/reports (under $500.00, allocations, routing etc.)
- Provide MSDS to customers.
- Call customers on late routes when necessary.
- Follow up with key/new customers for feedback on delivery and service level
- Provide coverage for both Reception & fellow CS associates
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- Minimum 1 year customer service/sales experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and exposure to an order entry system
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, fast learner, and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the Sysco organization in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently
- Effective team player
- Bilingualism (French) would be consider an asset
- Sunday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Must be available to work statutory Holidays
- Vacation coverage as needed
Core Qualities for all Associates:
- Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service. Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University
- Sysco product discounts
- Preferred vendor discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Employee appreciation events
- (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)