Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly.
Sysco, one of Canada's Best Employers 2019, as listed by Forbes, is dedicated to our global corporate social responsibility goals and to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Join our winning team.
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
Perform all packaging duties according to production requirements.
- · Assembly and packaging of specialty products as required
- · Various other assigned duties throughout the production area
- · Miscellaneous movement of boxes / bins / product
- · Participate in monthly inventory as required
- · Assist as directed in start-up operations
- · Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times
- · Ensure the minimization of unnecessary waste and damage
- · Abide by Company principles and policies
- · Adhere to all applicable food safety guidelines
- · Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- · Good communication skills, both oral and written
- · Ability to do heavy lifting, up to 50 lbs.
- · Ability to work in a cooler/freezer environment
- · Fluent in English language both oral and written
- Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
Internal candidates: apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates: submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission: is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision: is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.