Outside Sales Representative
To be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
Sysco lives at the heart of food and service. We are passionately committed to the success of every customer, supplier partner, community, and associate. We know at the core of achieving this vision is understanding and meeting the needs of our customer. As a result, everything we do begins and ends with our customers.
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With over 65,000 associates, the company operates approximately 300 distribution facilities across the globe and serves more than 500,000 customer locations delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE:SYY)
- Are you looking for purpose and value-driven work?
- Do you want to thrive in a work environment that empowers you to make a difference for customers and your community?
- Would you love to get the inside scoop on all things food?
- Do you build relationships with a customer centric approach by providing insight and solutions to grow a business?
- Do you want you want to take control of your career growth and be in a role with uncapped earning potential?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Sysco is where you want to be!
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary plus commission earnings
- Service rewards, peer recognition, and individual performance awards
- Onboarding, training and development programs; career opportunities
- Sales technology tools and business resources
- Internal and external network of business partners and support
- Market and Customer insights and analytics
The key to our success has always been the power of our people. We're not the best because we're the biggest; we're the biggest because we're the best - and being the best requires being with the best. That's where you come in!
Individuals in this position are committed to providing an exceptional level of business to business (B2B) Sales consultation, customer service, and innovative solutions that differentiate Sysco in the marketplace.
- Articulate and demonstrate the Sysco value proposition to engage and onboard new customers to Sysco products, services, and promotions
- Develop new business, grow account portfolio, and retain customer accounts to achieve profitable sales growth within assigned territory
- Evaluate customer business needs and analyze market trends to develop customer centric product and service solutions
- Possess strong negotiation skills and ability to manage and maintain profitable margins
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided
- Leverage Sales technology and business resources to provide end to end Sales consultative services
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning to optimize performance and career growth
You will bring:
- University or college degree/diploma
- 1 or more years sales experience
- Tech savvy
- Valid driver's license with a "clean" driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing (Reference Checks, Criminal Record Search)
- Strong communication skills