Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly.
Associates in this night-shift position select and stage orders for delivery to Sysco customers. This is a night shift with various start times.
- Maintains an acceptable level of production and accuracy while selecting foodservice orders
- Clean up at end of shift (boxes, cardboard, paper)
- Maintain pallet jack - pre and post circle checks; battery charge
- Clean up duties in order to keep warehouse sanitary and safe
- Ensure health and safety, food safety, WHMIS procedures and guidelines are adhered to
- Participate in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety)
- Perform other warehouse functions as assigned by Supervisor
- Grade 12 or GED
- Must be able to work up to full time hours (up to 39 hours per week)
- Available Sunday through Thursday nights
- Ability to work flexible hours - weekend and statutory holiday work is required
- Ability to work in a cold/freezer environment
- English fluency
- Able to do heavy lifting up to 33 kg unassisted
- Previous warehouse experience is considered an asset
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
Integrity & Accountability
Flexibility & Adaptability
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.