Manager, Supply Chain Analytics
VP, Field Operations, Canada
Sysco Corporate Canada
(anywhere in Canada)
September 2, 2020
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
This is an Operations position responsible for developing and providing decision analytics and performance reporting team for the Sysco's Canadian Supply Chain team. Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement. Partner with field leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Operations best practices. Support overall corporate finance processes, field initiatives rollout and KPI bench marking for Canadian Supply Chain.
- Provide decision support and analytics to VP, Field Operations and Sr. VP, Supply Chain and HR
- Communicate the key actions necessary to achieve the financial plan
- Prepare weekly analysis of performance data, including KPIs.
- Analyze results of operations and review and explain key drivers of significant variances to plan and forecasted results.
- Provide leadership of Planning and Forecasting process for Operations in Canada
- Liaise with ODI (Operations Data Insights) Team in US to develop new and refine existing Tableau Dashboards to provide the Field Operations team with the best data available to aid in driving results
- Create reporting and insights for Field leadership team including develop metrics, KPIs, and transformation initiative reporting
- Manage monthly/quarterly business review process
- Identify opportunities to improve profit through margin reviews, process improvement and focus on cost efficiency
- Perform Ad-hoc analytics and financial decision support
- Perform analytical special projects as required
- Set goals, manage and train team of analysts to achieve goals and develop staff for advancement
- Mentor and develop Regional Operations Systems Analysts
- Is willing to work safely with minimal environmental impact and understands the importance of reporting all hazards, incidents, and environmental spills immediately to their Supervisor.
- Understands that they play an integral role in their own safety and that of their colleagues and is willing to speak out when hazards are present.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year+ experience with Warehouse Management Systems and ERP is preferred.
- Experience with Financial Reporting & Analysis is preferred.
- Experience with Tableau, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Cognos is preferred.
- College Diploma/Degree (finance) or equivalent experience is required.
- Professional Accounting Designation (or in-progress) is an asset.
- Advanced Intermediate Excel proficiency is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Extremely high levels of technical / systems proficiency including warehouse management, inventory, data management systems.
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
Integrity & Accountability
Flexibility & Adaptability
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts • Short-Term and Long-Term Disability • Life Insurance • Company Pension Plan • Group RRSP • Employee and Family Assistance • Stock Purchase Plan • Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University • Sysco product discounts • Preferred vendor discounts • Free on-site parking • Employee appreciation events •
(*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)