Inside Sales Representative - Cantonese/Mandarin
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will perform sales activities and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Input orders in accordance with Sysco Connect's guidelines.
- Support Marketing Associates (Outside Sales Reps) to grow sales and margins within a territory.
- Provide support to Client base from a centralized location.
- Focus on external customer interaction through outbound calls
- Increase customer retention and improve customer satisfaction.
- Present new products, services, and ideas to increase sales and meet established objectives.
- Sell excess/obsolete inventory items through special customer contracts and sales techniques.
- Attend and participate in informational seminars, learning based meetings and other sessions.
- Report on industry and market conditions.
- Assist with reviewing inventory levels.
- Promote positive working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Process pick-ups, invoice adjustments, couriers, special orders, samples, and other administrative tasks as requested.
- Address customer concerns and inquiries.
- Notify customers and Marketing Associates as to substitutions and/or shortages.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual Cantonese & Mandarin to support the business needs
- Food Service Experience.
- A minimum of three years' experience in Sales or Customer Service.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels.
- Must be detail-oriented, a fast learner and have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to maintain or improve customer relationships.
- A customer-focused approach.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
Core Qualities for all Associates:
- Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now. External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University
- Sysco product discounts
- Preferred vendor discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Employee appreciation events
- (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)