Executive Assistant - Sales
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly.
The purpose of the job is to organize and manage daily administrative activities for the Vice President, National Sales, and National Sales team including communications, travel bookings, expense management, data analysis, report generation, presentation development, and organizing activities.
- Manage calendars and contact lists. Schedule appointments, screen calls and correspondence; respond independently whenever possible. Process/redirect incoming communication. Prepare packages.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations. Create advanced documents, professional emails and letters.
- Maintain files and SharePoint data.
- Build high-level reports using Excel. Analyze data and provide insight and metrics to Executives and department.
- Process invoices and manage expense reports. Track expenses, verify, reconcile and prepare reports.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, including setup of conference calls/video equipment. Issue invitations, coordinate agenda, facilitate communication and prepare materials.
- Record, compile and distribute meeting minutes and monitor for follow-up.
- Arrange programs, events or conferences by coordinating facilities, invitations, speakers, and negotiating rates. Monitor expenses and facilitate the flow of events.
- Manage vacation schedules and timesheets for department & Executives' direct reports.
- Maintain inventory of general office supplies and equipment. Manage phone plans, email accounts, and system access for department. Provide support on technical procedures and equipment.
- Provide backup to other Executive Assistants and Reception, as required.
- Conduct special projects as required.
- Minimum of five (5+) years in an administrative support role. Post-secondary education preferred, in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Detail-oriented, a fast learner, and ability to handle multiple tasks. Excellent decision making skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Advanced skills in Concur, Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint. Ability to navigate & learn new systems with ease.
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
- Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
- External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
- Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
- Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
- We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
- Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.