Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
Reporting to the Inventory Control Manager, this position is responsible for receiving product back into the warehouse, processing paperwork and customer returns.
- Verify and process credits and product returns to ensure they fall within credit/return policy and food safety guidelines.
- Ensure customer credits are coded correctly.
- Verify and ensure all returned product is scanned and returned to stock daily.
- Communicate with various departments (Transportation, Warehouse, Credit, Inventory/QA) to ensure proper procedures and policies are being adhered to.
- Ensure all route bags are sorted daily and all the drivers paperwork is verified for accuracy and completeness.
- Process warehouse damages and where applicable repack items to reduce shrink.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required
- College Diploma an asset
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment
- Must have pallet jack experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now. External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University
- Sysco product discounts
- Preferred vendor discounts (Apple, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, etc.)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee appreciation events âÂ€¢ (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)